Horoscopes are divided according to the date of birth. People who were born in the same month belong to the same sign. The Following table will show you how to know your horoscope.
Why Do People Still Believe In Astrology?
- Astrology imparts a sense of belonging. “It allows you to see yourself as part of the world”.
- Human beings constantly seek narratives to help weave their past, present, and future together through their goals and expectations.
- Most people who read horoscopes because they want information about themselves or what they should do.
- Chinese people traditionally used Chinese zodiac compatibility for marriage or romantic relationships.
In astrology, the twelve zodiac signs are grouped into four elements—fire, earth, air and water. Learn what elements mean in your horoscope.
1. The Fire Signs: Aries, Leo, Sagittarius
Like fire itself, fire signs tend to be passionate, dynamic, and temperamental. Fire can keep you warm, or it can do great destruction. While fire burns out quickly without fuel to keep it going, it can also regenerate its power from the ashes. A single spark can set off a forest fire. As a result, fire signs need to be nurtured and managed carefully.
2. The Air Signs: Gemini, Libra, Aquarius
Air signs are all about action, ideas, and motion—they are the “winds of change.” When a strong gust hits you, you can’t help but move. While some within their ranks may be true-life “airheads,” others are as powerful as a gravity-defying G-force. Air signs bring everyone a breath of fresh air when things start to get stale. Like the breeze, you can’t quite catch them, and you never know where they’ll drop you once they sweep you up. It will almost always been an adventure, though.
3. The Earth Signs: Taurus, Virgo, Capricorn
Earth signs keep it real. They are the “grounded” people on the planet, the ones who bring us down to earth and remind us to start with a solid foundation. Slow and steady, these “builders” are loyal and stable, and stick by their people through hard times. On good days, they’re practical; at worst, they can be materialistic or too focused on the surface of things to dig into the depths.
4. The Water Signs: Cancer, Scorpio Pisces
Intuitive, emotional and ultra-sensitive, water signs can be as mysterious as the ocean itself. Like water, they can be refreshing, or they can drown you in their depths. These signs often have intense dreams and borderline-psychic intuition. Security is important to them—after all, water needs a container, or it dries up and disappears.
Triplicities by season
In ancient astrology, triplicities were more of a seasonal nature, so a season was given the qualities of an element, which means the signs associated with that season would be allocated to that element. The seasonal elements of ancient astrology are as follows:
- Spring (wet becoming hot) – Air – Gemini, Libra, Aquarius
- Summer (hot becoming dry) – Fire – Aries, Leo, Sagittarius
- Autumn (dry becoming cold) – Earth – Taurus, Virgo, Capricorn
- Winter (cold becoming wet) – Water – Cancer, Scorpio, Pisces
Using the seasonal qualities accounts for the differences in expression between signs of the same element. All the fire signs are by their nature hot and dry. However, the addition of the elemental qualities of the seasons results in differences between the fire signs. Aries being a Spring sign is wet (hot & dry, hot & wet), Leo being the midsummer sign gets a double dose of hot and dry and is the pure fire sign, and Sagittarius being an Autumnal sign is colder (hot & dry, cold & dry).